Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Fucking kids

Ya'know, I get paid very well for what I do, after all there is very little substintive stuff in my job. So when people ask me what I do to earn my bi-weekly remittance the answer is simple...I have to deal with teenagers. And today I earned every godamn penny and then some. Did I have a tough day? Let me put it this way, it's days like this that push my liver to have a drinking problem independent of my own. The kind of day that leaves you asking about the price of vasectomies. Eighth grade English today, 8 straight peroids of bratty snot-nosed 13-year olds. The way I figure it I can get away with beating the shit out of a student once in my career. I can beg for mercy and be allowed to keep my job...once. The question becomes who is worth that one shot? Now, more drinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Woodhull said...

I am commiserate with you on this past Friday, but it had to do with an administrative eval. and student who wouldn't shut the fuck up. I ended up writing him a referral and making him do lunch detention where he had to write 50 lines. He wrote "It is my goal to be more like Lisa Simpson." The day before, he wrote, "I do not want to be Bart Simpson." I'm liking lines as punishment. See you soon!

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home