Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm sick of Summer

This is absurd. The high was 85 degrees today here in Milwaukee. While not as bad as it was during the dog days, that is way too fucking hot for the first week of October. I'ts supposed to be cool now, refreshing, invigorating. Instead we are stuck in the same hot, humid pattern that we have been in since May. The forecasts have been reduced to nothing but teases...this week will be the one when it finally gets cool, no this one, no this one, really, this week is it.

I'm ready to wear long sleeves again. I'm ready for a blanket of white silence to coat the earth again. Tomorrow is supposed to max out in the fifties, but I am not holding my still invisible breath.

1 Comments:

Blogger Woodhull said...

Just think of what Lewis Black said about witnessing 4 seasons in one weekend...as well as his rant about fall.

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home