Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Go with the flow

In line at the local Osco over on Downer fetching tonight's gourmet extravaganza (It's not delivery it's DiGiorno's!) While in line I notice that the woman in front of me had the super value pack of tampons, and not one, not two, but three packs of maxi pads. Good times, good times. Definitely hide all the weapons over at that house. There has to be a rule somewhere that if you are buying over a certain amount of feminine hygiene products than you should not be allowed to buy any sharp implements.

I made sure to keep my distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home