Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Holy holy holy

The mold on my shower curtain has grown in such a manner as it now vaguely resembles the Virgin Mary. Who do I call? Is there an agent who handles things like this? How do I get the coverage that the grilled cheese sandwich got, or the spaghetti billboard that looked like Jesus? This is my ticket to early retirement, I need to do this right.

The best part about religious people is that they almost always have more money then common sense, but I don't want to throw the curtain up on eBay just yet. I'm thinking 15 bucks to get in, $25 to take a picture, and finally, the piece de restiance, for $50 you can take a leak while the mother of Christ watches you!

I may be going to hell, but I'm going there in my own yacht!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

d00d--

I can't pee with her watching me. I want my $50 back.

Mikey

6:08 PM

 
Blogger MrHinge said...

How's the light in your kitchen situation coming along?

8:40 AM

 
Blogger Woodhull said...

Call the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, they reported something similar a few months back.

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home