Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Na na na na...

I was awoken at 2:30 this AM by the sound of a tow truck. BTW, why is it that everyone with a diesel engine in Southeastern Wisconsin feels the need to idle beneath my bedroom window? Anyway the truck was there for the piece-of-shit Nissan driven by my upstairs neighbor Ryan. I thought about running upstairs to alert Ryan to this but his state-of-the art sound system has been pissing me off lately, plus two days ago I saw him by the mailboxes, I smiled politely and said hello but he ignored me. So I watched in full schadenfreudic glory as the driver removed the tickets from the windshield and hooked up the car. This is the beautiful thing about not believing in god, since there is no hell to be dammed to you can be a major asshole anytime you feel like it! Very liberating.

Plus, fucknuts upstairs is a Yankee fan. Those people deserve everything that comes to them.

5 Comments:

Blogger ptg said...

Fuck the Yankees.

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

Fuck the Yankees.

3:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck the Yankees.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Kuflax said...

Fuck the Yankees.

10:38 PM

 
Blogger MrHinge said...

Fuck those fucking fucks.

1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home