Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Age of Aquarius

It's my birthday. It's my birthday. Gonna party like it's my birthday! At 2:35 pm EST I officially turn the big 2-9, a small milestone but one year short of the big milestone. It is that milestone that I will never reach because I have reached an executive decision that this will be my last birthday. Next year at this time I will celebrate my return to 28. How will I pull it off? As of now I have no idea, but we are working tirelessly here at Murray Hill labs towards this end.

As for today there will be singing and dancing, and of course the requisite spontaneous demonstrations of joy from the peasantry. All while I celebrate Roman bacanalia style. Sobriety is not a priority for today.

So what do I want here on this glorious day? Well my birthday wishes are pretty simple: World peace, adoption by Bill Gates, a Toad the Wet Sprocket reunion, Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff naked, and mud 'rasslin here in le maison, and a World Series Championship for the Atlanta Braves. Some will be easier to achieve then others. Getting the Israelis and Palestinians to agree is nothing compared to getting the Bravos past the first round of the playoffs!

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Happy Birthday, Motherfucker!

I'm sorry I missed your note before, I would have loved to stop by. Of course the girlfriend would have had to wait in the car.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger ptg said...

Hope you had a good night, because really, is there anything that a good glass of Puddlers' Punch can't solve?

8:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

d00d--

I hope you served as a shining example of proper regurgitorium use. In times like these, the peasantry needs uplifting examples. And chicks dig guys who can puke with dignity. At least the bulemic ones. Um, the more insecure bulemic ones. Well, the really clingy, insecure bulemic ones. Er, never mind.

Mikey

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home