Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm baaaaaaack

That's right bitches, back from California to drop some west coast love on y'all. Good times, good times, and I can personally testify that it is possible to fit five people and a dog in a Mini, but only in that freaky, California orgy style. So obviously this was a fruitful journey. More to come soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I hope it wasn't too expensive...

...blah.

8:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, yea yea. You got to go to Cali and git wit it wit ya homies.

I see how we rank.

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home