Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Harriett go bye bye

Dear Diary:

Today I lost my bestest friend in the whole wide world, all becase kongres said she was unqal...unqualef...unqulaf, hasent done enuf stuff. The konservetives, those people who talk about Jeeses all the time, well they said that she dident talk about Jeeses enuf. And the Dumbacrats(hee-hee)said she was just a croniee who dident know a lotta stuff. Harriett said that she dident want the job, but I held my breth until she sad yes, I turned reel blue too! Yesterday Grampa Cheney said that she wasent going to get the job and she needed to go away. I cried and cried reel long until Grampa called Uncle Rummy who spanked me until my but turned red. Now I need to find somebody to go to the supreemee court, and Grampa says that they need to talk about Jeeses alot. Oh boy! Auntie Condee says I can go play now. Gotta go

Your friend,

Georgie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home