Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Leavin' on a jet plane

So kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
hold me like you'll never let me goooooo
cuz I'm a leeeeavin' on a jet plane
don't know when I'll be back again
oh baybeeee I hate to go.

Headed out to San Francisco this morning, and no I do not have a flower in my hair but I’m sure that I can pick one up at the airport. Excited for the trip, after all San Fran is a great town, with great eats. (If I play my cards right I won’t use a fork and knife until Monday)

I am also returning to the city of my birth today for the first time in almost six years. Yes, despite my rabid devotion to the Braves and Falcons I have not actually been around for more than half a decade, amazing. Anyhow today I will see Atlanta as most people see it, from the windows of Hartsfield.Airport. I am also excited to fly the 767-400 for the first time, (yes I am a geek but if you think I’m bad check out some of the winners under the link “my dork stuff”)

I will try to keep up the blogging over the next few days, but if there is some miniscule part that is destined to fail, and I end up in a smoking heap of wreckage somewhere please smite my enemies for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jimmyjojames -
much luck to you in the upcoming days. you'll need it.
(I would use your supersecret name, that of 50thousand codes, but I don't know it all.)
james chocolate chunky chipper clifford claven joey buttafuco...

yea, that's all i remember.

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home