Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

World's largest outdoor cocktail party

I hate Florida. I really, really hate Florida. Anytime I see blue and orange together I retch. If Georgia went 1-11 I would be happy if the one win was against Florida. If there were a presidential race between Adolph Hitler and “legendary” coach Steve Spurrier I would volunteer for Der Furher’s campaign. What I’m trying to say is I hate Florida. Compounding my hate is the command that the Gators have had against my precious Dawgs in recent years. Scuttling one national championship season after another. Hopes are high today as the Dawgs are unbeaten and ranked #4. My worry is that Back-up QB Joe T. will not be able to handle the pressure.

Excuse me as I cut this short to watch the game, and turn down the sound so as to listen to Larry Munson over the net.

Hunker down dirty Dawgs!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home