Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Updates coming...soon

As you have no doubt noticed I have not updated my blog in a few days. This has more to do with me being on the road than actual laziness.(a first perhaps) Anyhow I am back home now so stay tuned because in the next few days you can read about my trip to Canada, a new political column, neighborhood news for the greater Murray Hill- Lake Park-North Avenue-UWM metropolitan area, and a brand new regular feature that at least one of you saw coming. So keep checking The View From Murray Hill for all the new posts in the coming days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, where are these updates you keep promising!? :o)

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home