Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Summer vacation

Hey the Dear Leader and I finally have something in common. We are both taking the month of August off. I know I am on vacation because I don't have anything better to do, looking at the state of the nation and the world I can see how the Dear Leader would come to the same conclusion!

There is also a new report today that Al Queda (remember them?) is planning to use suicide bombers inside the United States. Hmmm...Al Queida determined to strike inside the United States, Chimpy taking the month of August off, as long as I am experiencing deja vu can I get my hair back?

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

"Al Queda (remember them?)"

What the hell is THAT suppose to mean???

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home