Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Real estate news

There’s doings a happenin’ here in the greater Murray Hill-Lake Park-UWM-North Avenue Metropolitan area. The house across the street from me just went on the market. I discovered this fact by the ultra high-tech method of watching the real estate schlub put up the post for the sign in the front yard. (BTW, is there anything more satisfying than watching a person in a suit and tie doing manual labor? I think not!) Anyhow it’s a nicely restored turn-of-the century Victorian with 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, on 3 stories. And at $339,000 it’s good value for the fashionable East Side. Get this; according to the real estate peoples the Master Bedroom is 23 ft X 23 ft!!! That’s…umm…gimme a minute…529 square feet. That’s bigger than most apartments around here. Perfect for anyone who can’t sleep in anything smaller than a bloody gymnasium! Pack it full of cots and screaming babies for the popular Florida refugee motif. Does the room come with the JV girls cross-country regional championship banner, or do you have to suppily that yourself? You could position your bed under the scoreboard and use the buzzer as an alarm clock! Would that be good fung shuei?

Anyhow feel free to come and look but be warned this house is directly across the street from my building, and the second story windows look directly into my living room. Since I live alone, I frequently fail to see the need for clothes. And when I crank up the stereo I gotta dance! Ever seen a naked fat man get funky? Ooh the jiggles. So move in if you so desire, but the booty shakin’ stops for no one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home