Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I hate summer

It's too damn hot to update the blog. I have nothing funny or interesting to say. Seriously it hit triple digits today. But the good news is that there is no global warning, I saw it on Fox News!

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Global warming is a propaganda ploy created by Al Gore to win the presidency and promote bad movies. South Park Conservatives Forever!!!1!!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

I'll remember that in 50 years when I take the third Mrs. Warren to the hottest new resort, Club Med-Greenland!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Will said...

Maybe you should watch more MSNBC. I hear watching Chris Matthews suckle Joe Biden is TO DIE FOR. :D

They call it GREENland for a reason. Duh!

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home