Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Bracing myself

The Dear Leader is going on TV tonight to announce his Supreme Court nominee (9pm, 8 Central) And I for one am all a thither waiting to see just what knuckle-dragging, religious wacko Chimpy is going to pull out of the primordial ooze. I plan on being drunk for the announcement, it helps.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey James! can't wait to read the mental ramblings you shall post. How about a rating of Chinese buffets????????

MYNWA

3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, I thought you were always drunk?

4:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ariel Sharon is not scared of 20,000 or 50,000 marching settlers," -one vs. many

4:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050719/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians_3

It came from here, but needed to be isolated.
Aj

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard he wanted tammy faye baker

6:04 PM

 
Blogger Woodhull said...

I'm hoping for posts that are as great as the ones from Japan!

Cheers,
Diane

6:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't we skip the BORING, pissing me off , who taught this guy public speaking... speech, and skip right to the outrage. Welcome to the blob sphere Jim.

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home