Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Go Russ go!

I have never been more convinced that I was voting for the right person then when I cast my ballot for Senator Russ Feingold last time around. Aside from being right on most of the issues, he was the only one in the entire Senate to vote against the Alien and Sedition act...I mean the Patriot act. (bonus points on anyone who can tell me what the Alien and sedition act was) Now that the "North Korea Lite" act (I'm giving it a new name) is up for renewal he is threatening to filibuster by reading the bill of rights, over and over. Which is a good thing because if the Republican party has their way we may never be allowed to hear, or read it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home