Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A warm feeling in your heart

Don't you just love it when douchenozzle, family values, Jesus loves you because you hate everyone else, conservatives are outed as the hypocrites they are?


One question senator...top or bottom?

/This picture was the 8'th one in on a GIS, I had to go with it.

//Craig's seat is up in '08. On behalf of liberals everywhere I would like
to say; Please run for re-election senator. Please, please, prety please?

///Please?

1 Comments:

Blogger Party Girl said...

I'll admit, it does warm my heart a bit when hyprocrites are spanked on their ass.

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home