Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Na na na naahh...


...na na na naahh, hey hey hey goodbye!!

Don't let the clubhouse door hit you on the way out fatass! I hear there's an opening for a prima donna pitcher who can't get little leaguers out in the Mexican league. Ole!

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Being a fellow fatass I take insult with that remark...

...but I could probably strike out little leaguers though. So maybe not.

I was wondering when you'd next like to polish off another 3 litres of beer next?

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home