Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sometimes I love being a teacher

Admission to Summerfest-$15

Shuttle from local bar to Summerfest-$3

Beer at Summerfest-$4

The look on my student's faces after I agree to buy them a beer and before they realize I'm jerking them around-Priceless

2 Comments:

Blogger ptg said...

LOL!!!

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Party Girl said...

Nice.

My story involves Halloween down at the gay bar and me dressed as a Catholic schoolgirl, top open with bra boobage very boobalicious.

I was feeling very naughty and fabulous.

Then I ran into a couple students. I decided it was time to pass the torch to the next generation.

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home