Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sonic

OK, this is seriously pissing me off. For several months now the airwaves here in Mil-ee-wah-kay have been blanketed with ads for a drive-in burger joint called Sonic. Now having grown up in the Confederacy I am familiar with this chain, and have sampled its wares on many occasions. Nevertheless since I became a refugee here in yankee land I have not been back to one. Now it would seem from watching these endless commercials that Sonic has gone through a major re-branding phase and now offers several new lines of products that I, and every other local fatass, would be eager to try. The problem? The closest Sonic to America's Dairyland is in St. Louis! St. friggin Louis...Cardinals baseball, that big arch looking thingy, and...and...yeah.

Now I have done exhaustive searches on this topic and it seems that this chain is not expanding anytime soon, so why the hell are they advertising here? Not just advertising, but blanket friggin coverage too! Not only is this a bigger tease than every girl I ever dated, but it is an enormous waste of money for this company. Money that could be put into, oh I don't know, expanding!!! Either move here or stop the friggin ads!


I want my cherry limeaide godammit!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

"You DO NOT want to spend a year in Pumpernickel."

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home