Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Killing the messenger

The war in Iraq is a disaster. All my domestic policy initiatives have been shat on by my own party. The rest of the world thinks I'm a joke, and more than two thirds of Americans agree with them. Hmmm...what to do, what to do? I know, can that schmuck who talks to the press.

Buh bye


Who's next? The copier guy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

If The Honorable Mr. Snow does agree to take this job you better watch out. You think he's going to take any flack from a stooge like Gregory?

I think not!

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home