Chances are that if you are reading this you already know me. But if you are a stranger and you are looking for left-of-center political opinions, rambling, senseless rants, and coverage of the Atlanta Braves that can only be described as severely manic-depressive...Welcome!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Suicide watch

Braves 1 Red Sox 4, the 15'th loss in 18 games. For those of you wondering; yes, I've noticed. However for a long long time I was in denial. Lying in the bathtub with my fingers in my ears while the Braves shit the bed, and what an impressive pile of shit it is!. Anyhow I have moved from the denial stage, skipped past anger and gone straight to depression.

The Brew Crew have screwed things up pretty royally too, so to satisfy my sports cravings I turned to...gulp...soccer, and our own 5'th ranked United States soccer team, surely they will deliver satisfaction. Yeah, I'm going to go find a gun now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Woodhull said...

I feel your pain. Read this.

http://terribletowel.blogspot.com/2006/06/barry-bonds-i-forgot-to-make-this-post.html

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

Dude, we're on the watch together. I think we go out samurai style by chopping each other's head off at the same time. I forget what they call it.

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home